The V-10 model, made from a combination of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials, symbolizes 10 years of love.
- Upper in C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin
from corn starch and ricinus oil)
- Panels in C.W.L. and vegan suede
- Side V Logo made from Rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (38%)
- Insole made in Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Velcro in C.W.L.
The Vegan Suede is coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí, this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are
needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin. This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes. Made in Brazil
Cotton worked as leather. (C.W.L.)
This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil (54% bio-based). Made in Brazil.
This lining TECH is made of 100% recycled polyester.
Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its knitted structure. This lining is used for our whole Kids collection. Made in Brazil.