EJA and Mini Rodini partnered up on an ecological and creative kids’ pair for the spring-summer season.
- Upper in C.W.L.* (organic cotton covered with resin from corn & castor oil)
- Panels made out of C.W.L. & coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Velcro in C.W.L.
- Inner lining in recycled plastic bottles (100%)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.** (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (38%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
*Cotton Worked as Leather. This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based. Made in Brazil.
€90,00 Regular Price